Please Note: This event has expired.
Heard it on Harrison- "Dog Days of Summer"
Don’t wave goodbye to your pups for “Dog Days of Summer”
Heard it on Harrison happens the first Friday of each month!
Join us for “Dog Days of Summer” on the 7th of July in Historic Downtown Panama City, FL
#HIOH in July includes:
- A main stage at 4th and Harrison. In July, The Panhandlers will be taking the stage!
- Kailey’s Pampered pooches will be there to trim nails for your pooches
- “Yappy Hour” dog treats provided by The Bagel Maker
- Puppy pools
- Fun for you and your furry friends!
- A kids’ fun zone, featuring KidZone Entertainment LLC!
- A variety of craft and domestic beer, provided by our proud sponsor Alltech Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co.!
We will see you there!
Open to the public
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Follow us on Facebook @Historic Downtown Panama City
Fourth and Harrison, Panama City, FL