Intro to Adobe Lightroom
Join photographer Steve Bauer for a 6 week introduction to editing and organizing with Adobe Lightroom.
This session will include a sixth class meeting so that you can spend more time practicing your new skills on your images!
Topics covered include:
1) Library Module (Organization & Import)
2) Develop Module 1 (Basic Panel, Sharpening, and Noise Reduction)
3) Develop Module 2 (Adjustments, Crop Tool, Spot Removal, Redeye Removal, Graduated and Radial Filters, and the Adjustment Brush. Discuss use of Previous and Sync)
4) Collections (Organizing your Photos, Collections, Collection Sets, Sharing)
5) Lightroom Mobile (Using LR Mobile on phone and tablets, Editing photos in Mobile, Shared Collections, Facebook, Instagram, email)
6) Practice working with your images.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Feb 26, 2019 at 05:30 pm - 07:30 pm (Tue)
306 Harrison Avenue, Panama City, FL 32401
MORE FROM The Light Room
Jan 19 - Mar 16, 2019
Feb 21 - Mar 21, 2019