Intro to Adobe Lightroom
Please note, this event has expired.
A 6 week introduction to editing and organizing your photos with Adobe Lightroom.
Topics covered include:
1) Library Module (Organization & Import)
2) Develop Module 1 (Basic Panel, Sharpening, and Noise Reduction)
3) Develop Module 2 (Adjustments, Crop Tool, Spot Removal, Redeye Removal, Graduated and Radial Filters, and the Adjustment Brush. Discuss use of Previous and Sync)
4) Collections (Organizing your Photos, Collections, Collection Sets, Sharing)
5) Lightroom Mobile & CC (Using LR Mobile and CC on phone and tablets, Editing photos in Mobile, Shared Collections, Facebook, Instagram, email)
6) Practice working with your images.
What to bring: Laptop with Lightroom (Steve will use Lightroom Classic CC but older “stand alone” versions are fine.)
306 Harrison Avenue, Panama City, FL 32401
MORE FROM The Light Room
Feb 13 - Mar 12, 2020
Feb 22, 2020