Please Note: This event has expired.
Sight Size Drawing
Draw what you see!
Participants will take their drawing and painting skills to new heights by learning to “draw what you see.” Sight Size Drawing is a skill that few artist truly understand. This three-hour workshop will teach the fundamental skills to accurately draw or paint what you see in front of you. No tracing, no projecting, no “gridding.” Learn to draw as the Old Masters did.
Four Easy Ways to Register!
- Submit your Registration Form Online. Online registrations should be submitted no later than 12:00 P.M. five business days before the class begins. Late registrations are welcome based on class-type and enrollment availability.
- MailGulf Coast State College5230 West U.S. Highway 98You can call 850-872-3823 to confirm your registration.
- Panama City, FL 32401
- Corporate College
- Send the completed Registration Form with your check or credit card information to:
- Fax your completed Registration Form and credit card information to 850-747-3258. You can call 850-872-3823 to confirm your registration.
- In Person
- Stop by our registration desk located on the second floor of Student Union East at the Panama City Campus. Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Refund requests must be received by 12:00 P.M. five working days before the first day of class (excluding paid online and hybrid classes). Send a refund request email to Corpcollege@gulfcoast.edu. All refunds are issued by check to the person assigned to the student ID/SSN listed on the registration. Online and hybrid classes are non-refundable once access has been granted.
When/If a class is canceled, student will be notified in advance. A 100% refund is given when a course is canceled by the College. Refunds are automatically mailed to your address listed on the registration form, unless you register for a replacement course. Mailed refunds are usually received within one to two weeks. *Except where noted by certain classes.
5230 West Highway 98, Panama City, FL 32401
To request Student Accessibility Resources services, please call 850.872.3823 at least one week prior to the first day of class. Office hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00
To request Student Accessibility Resources services, please call 850.872.3823 at least one week prior to the first day of class. Office hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.